The relationship you have with your accountants is a highly personal one. You’re operating in a constantly changing environment and you therefore need focus, guidance and support from your adviser to help you achieve your goals. Having the right skills and the ability to communicate with you should therefore be prerequisites of your adviser.Most of our new clients arrive through recommendation and word of mouth. More often than not they will be businesses that have outgrown their existing providers, those who have moved to a larger firm and are not receiving the personal service they were promised, or experienced business start ups looking for quality advice at the outset.
Questions for you to consider:
- Does your current provider know your short, medium and long term business strategy? If not, why not?
- What has your current provider done to ensure that you run your business in the most tax efficient way?
- Does your current provider know you and your business well enough to be able to maximise the tax reliefs available to you?
- Does your current provider use their business experience and awareness to give you proactive guidance and advice as your business develops?
We can help:
- As owner managed businesses ourselves we are well aware of the issues you face running a business in these challenging times. This is why we recognise the need to fully understand you, your business and your goals so that we can provide you with the optimal financial framework enabling you to retain as much of the financial rewards of your hard work as possible.
- We have extensive experience working with businesses across a broad range of sectors including renewables, information technology, manufacturing technology, property, retail, distribution, financial services, medical and education.
- Read our staff profiles to see the high level background and experience of our partners and management team and read our client testimonials from other quality businesses we have helped as they’ve transitioned through the growth cycle.
- Keeping our clients abreast of relevant changes and developments is a key part of our role. Look through our Food For Thought ideas to explore the issues that you as a business should be considering, or sign up to our Latest News Alerts to receive short, sharp, topical updates relating directly to business, finances and tax.
- Try our Complimentary Taster Session before you decide for yourself whether we are the advisers for you. We offer a 90 minute face to face meeting during which we’ll review your existing financial structures and identify any potential areas for improvement. This at no cost or obligation to you and is designed as a preview of what we can offer. Call us on 01242 252555 to book your appointment.